Head of the Department of Research Management and Innovation
Tel +38 (044) 259-01-67
- Patent and licensing activities
- Ensuring presentation of innovation developments in exhibitions
- Evaluation of the performance of individual research activities, research and educational activities
- Establishment of a scientific and educational information and reference internet resource focused on the prevention of breast cancer
- innovation, patenting, licensing, activity expo, breast cancer, database
- Education and titles
- Senior Research Fellow (Oncology), R.E. Kavetsky IEPOR NASU, Kyiv, 2006
- PhD in Biological Sciences (Oncology) R.E. Kavetsky IEPOR NASU, Kyiv, 1992
- Shevchenko Kyiv State University, Kyiv
- 1981-1983 — Trainee Researcher, R.E. Kavetsky Institute of Problems of Oncology of AS of USSR, Kyiv
- 1983-1991 — Engineer, R.E. Kavetsky Institute of Problems of Oncology of AS of USSR, Kyiv
- 1992-2001 — Research Fellow, R.E. Kavetsky IEPOR, NASU
- 2003-2009 — Senior Research Fellow, R.E. Kavetsky IEPOR, NASU
- 2009-2014 — Head of Department, R.E. Kavetsky IEPOR, NASU
Methodological and organizational work
- Member of the Academic Council of the R.E. Kavetsky IEPOR, NASU
- Scientific Secretary of the Expert Committee of the Specialized Scientific Council of the Institute for Testing Theses for the Degree of Doctor and Candidate (Ph.D.) of Sciences, Specialty «Oncology»
- The person responsible for carrying out the IEPOR's activities dealing with exhibitions, research, social and educational events.
- «Analysis of Modern Post-Genomic Studies in the area of Breast Cancer and Developing on this basis of an Information Resource Focused on the Molecular Pathogenesis of Breast Cancer», a targeted research program of the NAS of Ukraine «Exploring the Genome, Proteome and Metabolome of Living Organisms and their Regulation», 2012-2016.
- Pyatchanina T.V., Rozumij D.A., Melnikov O.R., Momotov V.Y., Chornyj V.O., Sidorik Y.P. Functional activity of metalloenzimes with antioxidant effect in the blood of patients with gastric cancer and after anticancer self-vaccination. Likarska Sprava, 2007 (7): 49-59.
- Chekhun V.F. Pyatchanina T.V. Approaches to improve the mechanisms of implementation in practical health care of Ukraine using highly innovative technologies for diagnostics and treatment of cancer. «Problems and Prospects of Innovative Development of the Economy in the Context of Overcoming the Global Financial Crisis». Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Scientific-Practical Conference on Innovation. Alushta, Sept. 14-19, 2009, 216-220.
- Pyatchanina T.V. Researchers and oncologists about preservation of health of young people in Ukraine. Pochatkova Shkola, 2011 (3):54-56.
- Pyatchanina T.V., Dvorschenko O.S., Shepelenko I.V., Shama O.V. Approaches to evaluating the effectiveness of the implementation of the results of scientific research (the case of RE Kavetsky IEPOR, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine). 23rd International Symposium «Topical Problems of Science/Technology and Innovation Policies in the Context of Pan-European Research Space: Experience and Outlooks», Kyiv, June 16–17, 2010: 63-65.
- Solyanik G.I., Sorokina L.V., Pyatchanina T. The evaluation of prooxidant and antioxidant state оf two variants of Lewis Lung Carcinoma tumors: a comparative study. Exp Oncol 2010; 32(4): 249-53.
- Pyatchanina T.V., Dvorschenko O.S., Shepelenko I.V., Shama O.M., Buchynska L.G., Chekhun V.F. Technology of comprehensive assessment of innovative potential of biomedical scientific research (the case of RE Kavetsky IEPOR, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine). Scientific and Technical Information, 2011, 1 (47):8 -12.
- Pyatchanina T.V., Dvorschenko O.S., Kulikov V.M., Zagadorchuk T.V. Reference Information Medical Organizer for mobile devices using Android designed for patients with breast cancer. 4th International Forum «Development Challenges of Information Society». Proceedings, Part II, November 26-29, 2013, Kyiv, 125-128.
- Pyatchanina T.V., Dvorshchenko O.S., Kulikov V.M., Shepelenko I.V. Assessing scientists, performance as a basis for quality management of scientific activities. Acta Universitatis Pontica Euxinus. - 2012. - Spec. Issue. - Vol. 2.- P. 535-537.
- Pyatchanina T.V. Rating system for evaluation of scientific activity. Interview with T.V. Pyatchanina, head of the Department for Scientific and Methodological Support of Innovation of the Kavetsky Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Newsletter of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2012, No. 4, p. 60-64
- Dvorschenko O.S., Pyatchanina T.V., Kulikov V.M. Software «A Program for Administration of Databases of the Information and Computation System for Ranking Evaluation of a Researcher Engaged in a Natural Science Institution (Rating)».
- Kulikov V.M., Dvorschenko O.S., Pyatchanina T.V. Software «A Program for Administration of Databases of the Information and Computation System for Ranking Evaluation of a Researcher Engaged in a Natural Science Institution (Rating DB) ». Certificate of Copyright Registration No. 42036 dated 02.02.2012.
- Chekhun V.F., Buchynska L.G., Pyatchanina T.V., et al. Collected Works «Scientific and Educational Lectures by Oncologists as a Means to Protect the Health of Ukrainian Youth». Certificate of Copyright Registration No. 46537 dated 27.11.2012.