July 31, 2018 — On the initiative of the Chinese company "Peace Tour Cultural Exchange Center" and with the assistance of LLC "Ukrainian East-West Cultural Exchange Center" (UEWCEC), the delegation of medical experts from China visited the Institute.
The purpose of the visit was to discuss possible areas of cooperation in the field of medicine, in particular, research on fundamental and clinical oncology.
Director of the Institute, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Vasyl F. Chekhun had the meeting with the Chinese medical delegation. He acquainted the guests with the most important directions of research and innovations of the IEPOR, including cancer biotherapy technologies, the use of stem cells as markers of the malignant process aggressiveness, etc.
The proposals of the Chinese side regarding possible directions of scientific cooperation were also discussed.
The Chinese delegation included:
- Li Junde — Professor, Vice President and Secretary General of China Association of Chinese Medicine
- Qi Cong — PhD, Professor Advisor, Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Zhang Qinhua — PhD, Advisor and Director of Integrative Medicine Department, First Maternity and Infant Hospital, Shanghai Tongji University
- Wang Zeng — Chief Doctor of Rui Jin Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Pan Yixin — Senior Doctor of Rui Jin Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Deng Shengqiong — PhD, Director of Scientific Research Department, Shanghai Pudong Gongli Hospital, Second Military Medical University
- Cho Hideaki — President of Japan-China Health Exchange Association
- Mao Lijun — Counselor of Japan-Chine Health Exchange Association
- Wu Wei — Deputy General Manager of Shanghai International Medicine Trading Co., LTD
- Qiu Qin — Director of Shanghai Guangci Medical High Technology Co. Ltd., Shanghai Rui Jin Hospital
- Lin Si — General Director of LLC "Ukrainian East-West Cultural Exchange Center".