DFCA is dispersed activated carbon fibrous material suspended in 70% ethyl alcoholl solution or 0.2% zinc sulphate solution. Reduces injury and pain during dressings.
DFCA — dispersed fibrous carbon adsorbents
Certificate of registration No. 9698/2010
DFCA is dispersed activated carbon fibrous material suspended in 70% ethyl alcoholl solution or 0.2% zinc sulphate solution.
Breaking into separate fibers improves the sorption and transport properties of carbon fiber adsorbents, allows for more complete contact with the wound surface of any shape and also helps reduce the cost of sorbent per dressing.
Reduces injury and pain during dressings. Ethyl alcohol or sulphate of zinc, which are excipients of DVVS, ensure an additional antibacterial or anti-inflammatory effect.
For application-sorption therapy:
- Microinjuries and superficial burns
- Trophic ulcers
- Erosive lesions of the mucous cavities of the nose, mouth, and vagina
- No toxic, irritant or allergic effects
- Available in hermetically sealed sterile vials or containers, volume 50 ml
Regarding consultations and purchase, please contact
- Larissa Sakhno: +38 (044) 257-11-77, +38 (050) 440-99-70