Honoured Worker in Science and Technology of Ukraine
Tel +38 (044) 259-91-94
- O.O. Bogomolets Kyiv Medical Institute (1979), faculty of hygiene and sanitary, specialty «Hygienist-epidemiologist»
Scientific degree in medicine, specialty «Oncology»
- PhD degree was received in 1984, theme of dissertation «Enhancement of transformations activity of adenoviruses and its DNA by agents of the various nature»
- Dr.Sci.(Med.) degree was received in 2003, theme of dissertation «The development and increase of efficacy of the cancer vaccines, prepared on the basis of B.subtilis synthesis products»
- «Senior researcher» in specialty «oncology» — 1996
- Professor — 2010
- Field of scientific activity
Grygorii P. Potebnya has been working in the Institute since 1981 year.
He is a well-known expert in the field of anticancer vaccines developing and testing, especially these ones that are based on tumor-associated antigens and agents delivered from B.subtilis 7025. Under his leadership the creative scientific group of the Department is organized and working, successfully dealing with this line of investigation.
Total of publications — over 350, including 12 monographs, 30 patents, 4 methodical recommendations, 8 information letters.